Quiz 1 Questions

The main circuit board in a computer. This question almost got me because I don't know the difference between a CPU and a motherboard. 

When the number of bits is not large enough to hold the number - what happens? I genuinely just didn't know that answer to this so I guessed wrong. I now know the higher order bits will be lost, so only the ending digits will be counted.

What is missing from this code? I got this right, but at first I thought the "+ x" was changing the value of x. I knew that it wasn't changing the value of x because it was in the println statement and not it's own statement.

What will print in this code? I got this wrong because I added 15 to 16 for when i=3, not realizing that the code will not run when i=3. The answer should be 16 (1+5+10).

Which of the following only requires a single bit of storage to represent the data? I answered this correctly, but I can see how it would be confusing. The temperature and a grade on a math test could be a single digit, but could be more, whereas any number mod 2  is 1 or 0. A hertz is just a unit of measurement. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marconi Feedback

Create Task Day 4

Create Task Day 7